Core Strengths Accountability
Develop the Skill of Accountability
Your organization has a unique culture and training needs—that’s why your organization needs skilled internal facilitators deliver it.
You need to replicate your best-performing managers and teams. You know those rare managers: They figure out how to make “it” happen – regardless of what “it” is. They’ve mastered the secret to producing consistent, high-quality results. They take personal responsibility with every task, in every challenge — for ownership of results.
Become Core Strengths certified, and you’ll join the ranks of the very best trainers in the business. Core Strengths Accountability training will focus on building the skills to develop a culture of accountability by:
- Creating a system for your team members to become personally responsible for outcomes
- Deploying strengths more effectively – to accelerate better decision making
- Adopting an ownership mentality for achieving results
- Navigating difficult conflict situations that inhibit accountability
- Focusing on a high-stakes situations using an Accountability Action Plan
Train your managers to create a culture of accountability—where every team member decides to take personal responsibility for producing results.
By Becoming a Certified Facilitator, You’ll:
- Become an expert on how to deliver the Core Strengths Accountability program quickly and effectively.
- Be backed by the world’s most intelligent training platform—which combines our award-winning Strength Deployment Iinventory (SDI) assessment tool with next-generation facilitation technology.
- Master two powerful assessments that give managers and teams throughout your organization a common language for understanding how best to deploy their strengths and take accountability for their results.
“Core Strengths is foundational to our leadership and career development programs. Our managers are excited by what they learn, and are eager to use the tools and resources. The improvement in working relationships and communication have led to increased accountability, collaboration and innovation.”
–Tim Perlick, Sr. Director, Professional Development, CME Group (Chicago Mercantile Exchange)
A Closer Look at the Two Days
Learn at our global headquarters in San Diego, or at our satellite Washington DC location – direct from the thought leaders who created the Core Strengths Accountability program. Join a cohort of 9 others as you dive deep into how to facilitate the training like an expert.
- Trainers unpack the theory behind the training so you’ll master the content at the deepest level.
- Learn to facilitate experiential learning activities like a seasoned professional.
- Access all of the capabilities of the Core Strengths platform, our proprietary training delivery platform that integrates course content with video, personalized reports, and trainer tools that make the classroom experience engaging and productive.
- Dive deeper into advanced facilitation techniques and learn how to implement training agendas from 4-8 hours.
- Practice your new facilitation skills in a high-energy, safe, and constructive environment.
- Discover new opportunities for application that will elevate individual and organizational performance.